The best professional cooks make the on-board food for Uzbekistan Airways. The food quality of whole range of dishes is constantly tested.
When buying or booking tickets, in addition to the standard meal you can order free of charge the special menu depending on the age and religious convictions. The following menu types are offered:
We do not serve pork meat on our meals on board.
• Vegetarian (Asian) – all kinds of products produced as a result of killing animals, fowls and crustaceans are excluded. And also products of animal origin, including fat, meat jelly, bouillons, and gravies are not served.
• Indian – beef, veal, extracts are excluded.
• Muslim – pork and fish without scales are excluded.
• Strict vegetarian – only herbal products.
• Vegetarian (dairy products) – all kinds of products made of meat, fowls, mollusks, fresh fish are excluded.
• Vegetarian (no dairy products) - all kinds of products made of meat, fowls, mollusks, fresh fish, milk, cheese, eggs, honey are excluded.
• Cosher meal (produced in Israel);
Besides, there is a special menu for kids.
Aircompany guarantees provision of special meals in flight if you order it at ticket buying and then confirm your order during check-in.